We are a boutique interior design + style studio in the San Francisco Bay Area. We specialize in designing a modern take in just about any style: mid-century, Scandinavian, contemporary, transitional, rustic, industrial, and bohemian designs. We take cues from your aesthetic and functional needs, working with your budget and timeline. We believe the spaces we design should reflect creativity and personality – never boring. We also happen to really love what we do and are extremely passionate about our work.
We like to keep the way we work flexible, simple, and straightforward. There is no lengthy paperwork with fine print or long intimidating processes. We don’t charge a retainer fee, minimum project cost, or designer markups. In fact, we share our trade discounts with our clients. We tailor our services to your needs, whether it be ongoing consultations or as needed when you just need a little help. We are happy to meet in-person but we are just as efficient with online collaborations. We can move at your pace or we can help you drive the project to meet your desired timeline. We believe the services we provide should be personalized to each client, just like the designs we create for every space.
We offer these following services on an à la carte basis, so you can pick and choose the services you need:
New Construction and Renovation
- Materials, finishes, and paint colors selection
- Space planning and visualization: Flooring layout drawing, 3D rendering, 3D walk-through video
- Construction drawing: Elevation drawing for contractors, permit set, electrical drawing, existing/demo/final layouts
Interior and Exterior Furnishing and Decoration
- Furniture, lighting, window treatments, rugs, artwork, accessories selection and placement
- Paint colors selection
- Space planning and visualization: Furniture layout drawing, mood board/concept board, 3D rendering, 3D walk-through video
- Custom furniture design
- Purchasing and order tracking
- Personal shopping and styling
Examples of 3D Visualization